
Things are winding down in the pregnancy. I'm 36wks 4days today. We have a check up today, and our last sonogram. I'm beyond ready to see our little man and see how much he weighs. The doc says if he isn't here by 38wks 6days, they will induce me on the first day of my 39th week, which puts us at March 7th.
This pregnancy has been super rough. I'm starting a journal (late, I know) with all of the crazy things that have happened during this pregnancy.
Dustin and I have decided this is it. We bought our townhouse in December, it has 3 bedrooms, we have beautiful Lauren and we're having a beautiful son. Who needs more than one of each? Not us. Once the kids are graduating high school, we're moving to somewhere tropical. :) We've had so much snow this year, and we've been so scared that it'll set me into pre-term labor with the baromeric pressure dropping so much. Thankfully, it hasn't. The 8ft pile high in the front yard is a little much for us though. Our first year as home owners and I think all I've done is look out the window while Dustin shovels by himself. :o\
Lauren is doing great. She's doing gymnastics and swimming lessons twice a week. She has gymnastics on Thursdays and swimming on Saturdays. It keeps her busy and she really enjoys doing them both! The next season starts the 28th of February, so we'll be signing her up for those as well.


Well I hope all is going well with all of our friends, and we'll post pictures of baby Aaron as soon as he gets here!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home