Pregnancy Update!
Ohhh how I can't wait until this pregnancy is complete. :) We officially start our third trimester on Monday. I can't believe we're in the "home stretch" as they call it. We have our 26 week check up tomorrow, and have an Ultrasound at Maternal Fetal Medicine to check the renal reflux of the baby. He was clear last time, so we're hoping nothing has developed over the last six weeks.
I'm still having issues with my heart. I know I haven't updated in a few weeks so... I went to see a Cardiologist because I was having some heart issues- turns out after an echocardiogram and a ekg that I have holes in 3/4 valves in my heart. That isn't even what sent me to the doctor in the first place. Basically, my heart would just start racing and would beat out of my chest and then I would get super light headed and feel like I was going to hit the floor. It was a terrible and super scary experience to have. After wearing a heart monitor for two weeks, they came to the conclusion that I have nasal trachacardia... basically an increased heart rate. They put me on a beta blocker, but I'm having a really hard time accepting medication while I'm pregnant. They say it won't have any effect on Aaron but I'm not sure I believe that since in the same breath she said it could cause low birth weight. It's been a mental struggle.
We are finallly closing on our house next week. It's only taken what, 4 months?! It's been a rediculous long and tedious process but our loan is approved and we're finally closing and we can't wait. :)
Mema is coming in from Florida on Christmas Eve. I can't wait to see her. The last time I saw her was 4 days before I found out I was pregnant. Just wait until she sees my belly!! :)
To date, I've gained 8lbs during this pregnancy. Not too shabby for being almost 7 months. The last appointment, the Dr said Aaron was measuring two weeks older than what my due date was calling for, she thought he'd come the first week in March or last week in February. :) I don't care when he comes, as long as he is healthy. :) The sooner, the better because then I'll be able to finally look at his face and hold him but I am in no rush. :)
My baby shower is set for January 23rd. Amy and Napree have been doing so much work to help my Mom get this shower planned and looking so cute. I'm excited to see all of the super hard work they've put in. All I keep hearing from my Mom is that she is so appreciative of all of their hard work, so I'm excited. My Mom also slipped and told me she got a diaper cake. I can't wait to see it. I don't think I'll ever use the diapers. I think I'll keep it in his room... how terrible is that? :o\
I ordered our family Christmas cards from Snap Fish. They will be super cute. I should have them in the mail by Friday/Monday at the latest. :) I'll get them out right away....
Dustin and I are planning a new wedding date. Probably November 12, 2010. We already found our venue and the Friday "minimum" fits much better into our budget then the Saturday "minimum". I found a great bride on WBC to make our Save the Dates. I'll have those out after the baby shower thank you cards go out. :) I found a different bride to make our awesome guest book and invitations. Love her work! Both of them are fabulous! Been keeping my eye open for a photographer trying to get their portfolio up that would be willing to shoot our wedding for a good price. I found one girl, and she was willing to do a free wedding- but our wedding was too far away. I was totally bummed, but am hoping someone else will come along!
My Maternity Photographs are January 9th. I found a guy that is working on his portfolio. Photographs are FREE. :) I love loving photography, you meet a lot of cool people!
Alrighty, super long post and I need to get back to work. Will update tomorrow with photos of our gorgeous son!
xoxo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home