Christina's Blog

My name is Christina. I'm a 24 year old Mom to a beautiful three year old little girl and a little boy, due March 7th. I'm engaged to the love of my life, and we are planning a small wedding for our close family and friends later in the year.

9.21.2009

It's a BOY!!!!!!

IT'S A BOY!! It's been confirmed, and we have at least 5 or so photos showing his winkie!! We couldn't be more excited! I promise to upload photos tonight. I'll try to upload the video too.

Jenn from That's My Baby Ultrasound was FANTASTIC! I kept getting nervous because they baby wasn't showing much, and then he was like "Hello Mommy & Daddy... here's my butt & my winkie for you to see". It was VERY exciting! Jenn let Lauren hold the doppler on my belly while she was telling us how much he weighs... right now he's 4 ounces. Almost 1/2 a lb! It's crazy how over the next 5.5 months, we're going to see this baby go from 4oz to almost 8-9lbs!!

Jenn said that Aaron was super long, which doesn't surprise me because Dustin and I are both pretty tall. Furthermore, she confirmed that those kicks that I thought were him, definitely ARE him kicking me. :) I love it!

We went and registered at Babies R Us after our appointment on Saturday. I registered for some things on our Target registry too. Woo! Baby shower is in January and then the munchkin will be here! Woo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home