Christina's Blog

My name is Christina. I'm a 24 year old Mom to a beautiful three year old little girl and a little boy, due March 7th. I'm engaged to the love of my life, and we are planning a small wedding for our close family and friends later in the year.

7.13.2009

We're Pregnant!


Dustin and I just found out that we are expecting! Our estimated due date is March 15, 2010. That's pretty darn close to Saint Patrick's Day! Personally, I'm thinking the baby will come sometime between March 4th-9th. With Lauren I was 11 days early. She was 8lbs 7.3oz, so if history goes repeating itself and this baby is close to the same weight as Lauren, I don't see us making it much past 38 weeks.

Our first Doctor's appointment and sonogram are scheduled for this Friday! We're looking forward to confirming it's just one baby, and seeing it's heartbeat. I go with the old wives tales for heart rate, so I think I'll know the sex for sure by Friday, but for some reason I already think it's a boy...

Our first trimester is over on August 30, 2009
Our second trimester is over on December 12, 2009
Our due date is March 15, 2010

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home