Our 2nd Appointment...

First and foremost... there is ONE baby. Thank you, Lord!
I hated the Dr. I saw this time around. They wouldn't try to hear the heart beat even though I know they could of heard it (they were just lazy), and weren't very informative and seemed rushed and frazzled... I was irritated when we left.
The sonogram was amazing. She said my gestational sac is measuring two weeks earlier then they are calculating for the due date. The sonographer thought we'd deliver a few weeks earlier based on everything... I think we'll go on March 9th. :)
Our next appointment will be on August 29th for a 12 week sonogram which checks for down syndrome. The chances are slim to none but they offer the test to everyone. We have no worries or concerns, the only reason we're really going is to see the baby again (and a friend of mine who went to Sanai said that they told her at 12 weeks that she was having a girl... and they were correct...). So, that's my secret agenda. ;)
Sorry for the poor quality sono picture. We don't have a scanner, so I took a picture of the sono with my camera phone. :) Better then nothing! You can see the profile of the face, the body, a foot sticking up to the right of the screen and a hand waving in the backround of the face. :)
The heart rate of the baby was 163.... Lauren's was 162... I'm estimating a girl. Dustin thinks it's a boy, simply because our peanut "had the head of a boy"....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home