Maybe, Twins?!
So, my blood levels are off according to the Doctor's office. The Doctor kept not signing off on my blood work so FINALLY I flat out asked why... they wouldn't elaborate so I asked if they were high enough for twins, and the only response I got was "Christina, we're going to send you for an ultrasound to confirm. Go ahead and schedule your ultrasound immediately following your appointment on the 13th."
Try shock to the system. I was expecting a "No, everything is fine. He has just been busy..."
We will be getting our second ultrasound on Thursday and I'll be sure to post pictures of our little bean(s) with the news... I'll also let you know what the heart rate(s) were so those of you who base sex off of heart rate can start your guesses (like me!)...
Although... I'm still sticking to a boy. And I'm too worried that there is twins to consider if and what the other baby would be. haha.
The day after my appointment, I'm going to visit one of my best friends in South Carolina. I haven't seen her since July of 2008 when she and her family moved from Maryland to Rock Hill, SC. Lauren and I will be on the road, Friday morning by 4am. It's going to be an awesome weekend. Lee has peach picking, the pool, and smores with a fire planned. Ohhhhh, and we have some plans to decorate the card box for the wedding and finish the favors. ;) Of course, we have to get some of THAT in. :)
Well, that is all I have for today. Be back Thursday evening with an update.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home