Christina's Blog

My name is Christina. I'm a 24 year old Mom to a beautiful three year old little girl and a little boy, due March 7th. I'm engaged to the love of my life, and we are planning a small wedding for our close family and friends later in the year.

11.10.2009

Big Update, it's been so long since I've posted!

Aaron is doing fabulous! We went to have our 20 week sonogram done, they confirmed that he is most certainly a little man. He is gorgeous, and we love him so much already! It's been discovered that he has some of Dustin's facial features. :) Handsome little man, already! His organs look fabulous. He is showing NO kidney reflux! Woo! We go back on December 9th to confirm.

We had our 21 week OB appointment and had our first belly measurement. Aaron was measuring 22.5 weeks, which means they think he'll be coming early.. I'm thinking he'll be close to the same weight as Lauren at birth (8lbs 7.3oz) and I think he'll be born March 4, 2010. The date looks pretty, doesn't it?!

Lauren will be three in a month... and I don't know where the last three years have gone. She is so beautiful and so smart, and I feel like it was just yesterday that I was in labor with her down in Salisbury. I loved her so much the first time I laid eyes on her, and I love her times a million more now, than then. It's crazy how your love just keeps growing when you didn't think you could love any more from the very beginning. :) She asks frequently when her brother is coming out. We tell her he isn't finished baking yet. She asked where he came out of... I said my belly. Call it a lie if you want but I'm not telling her the truth until she's old enough to really understand. I don't want to traumatize her!

Dustin and I will be getting married at the end of the year. The wedding will be for immediate family and friends, and next year we'll be having a renewal of vows for all of our extended family and friends to attend as well. I found a fantastic photographer from my wedding blog site that lives in Maryland that is starting her portfolio, and has offered to shoot a wedding and maternity photos for FREE if she can use the images. She can use away and can get as creative as she wants.... makes better memories for us! <3

We haven't closed on the house yet. Our paperwork is finally to USDA, and we should be closed in the next week. This process has been ridiculous, but it'll all pay off when we get our tax credit in January and we can take down our other debts and put money toward the vow renewal. :)

The baby shower is set for January. I can't wait. It's going to be so lovely. My Mom got a diaper cake and I absolutely can not wait to ohhhh and ahhhh over it! I think so far, that is the most exciting thing... well other then Mema coming up. :) She is coming to visit for Christmas/New Year, the Baby shower and she'll be coming to stay with us for a long weekend once Aaron gets here. I can't wait. :) I miss her so much.

Thank you to those who have been such a huge help in the planning of our shower. I don't know details about the shower but I have been hearing bits and pieces of how my incredible friends have been putting a hand in and really helping out. Thank you Amy & Napree. I can't tell you how much we appreciate you ladies!

Well I think that is all for now. I will update and upload more pictures soon!

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home